Hostel stay has now become a popular option when visiting Boracay. Hostels (or minsan referred din as Dormitory type accommodation)are perfect for solo backpackers, as well as travelling groups preferring shared rooms and amenities,to save on cost.
During my recent visit, naisip ko lang to come up ng list of hostels around the island with very good ratings, based on Agoda and Booking.com. Pinuntahan ko sila personally to check and take some videos of their rooms and amenities. Aside from good ratings, featured hostels here have prices not exceeding P 500.00 per night (Off peak rates). Check my short video blog below. =)
Here’s the shortlist of hostels featured,
1. Hostel Avenue . 3rd and 4th floor Pats Creek Bar, Station 2. This hostel offers the best location, as it is the only option at the moment with direct beachfront access.
2. W Hostel. Bolabog Road. Walking distance from D’mall. Best In View. Panalo ang roof deck amenities for chill nights. The hostel is managed by Koreans.
3. Mad Monkey Hostel. Popular chain of hostel na sila sa Cambodia, kaya panalo sa mga foreign backpackers. Massive swimming pool, sobrang party mode ng crowd. If bet mo magka jowa ng Kano, ok, dito ka. =)
4. Chill-out Hostel. The name clearly represents its atmosphere. Relax lang. Nice din ang pool. Very photogenic. If bet mo mag emote, dito ka. =)
5. Chillax Flashpacker Hostel. Panalo sa cleanliness. Bago ang facilities. Medyo secluded location at Diniwid beach (next to station 1). The Hostel is managed by a very accommodating New Zealander guy.
All these hostels can be booked through booking.com. For inquiries, pwede rin sila sa facebook. Chikahin nyo lang. =)